Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Who is Ken Wood?

Interview with Jordan Maxwell of the.bloordale.press

http://thebloordalepress.wordpress.com/politics/who-is-ken-wood/

This was a mostly accurate interview (although I don't remember being so eloquent) and I appreciated the opportunity to explain my position on the issues as I see them.

However, I found it quite limiting in the respect that all media I have met always seem to want to boil down a complexity of issues into a minimum of - at most - three simple responses. Life and politics is more complicated than that.

The interviewer missed a lot of discussion I had about my concerns over the recent G20 and the fundamental denial of civil liberties that occurred, for instance. I repeatedly emphasized that all candidates for political office at any level should be questioned about their position on the G20 and how it was handled.

But all in all, it was a fair interview.

I invite voters to look at the interviews with the other candidates as well and come to an informed decision when they vote. Even if you don't agree with everything your best choice candidate says - at least VOTE ! because....

DAVENPORT DESERVES BETTER !